The contract and registration form must be completed,andin our possession, before we can assume the responsibility of caring for your child. This is to ensure that your child will get the very best care possible relevant to themselves, and satisfies the record keeping requirement of the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory requirements. All forms will be reviewed annually. If there are changes to the registration form, please notify the setting to update your records.
- We require all prospective parents to visit the setting prior to registration by ringing to make an appointment to look around the setting.
- When the parents visit we ensure they are informed of all appropriate funding which they could access. Parents are shown round and introduced to any staff that are present on that day and may ask any questions they may have.
- The registration form and contractis filled in and sent back to setting.
- An email confirmation is sent on receiving the completed registration form and contract.
- The parent’s/career must complete the ‘All About me form’ along with the medical care plan (if required) and Early Years Foundation stage learning outcomes starting point. This ensure the child settlings into the setting effectively and their needs are met.
- Settling in sessions are set (See Settling in policy)
- A Key Person to each child and his/her family before she/he starts to attend.